DISCLAIMER: These links are to sites maintained by registered users of our software and have been added at their request. The inclusion of a link on this page does not imply any recommendation of the services offered
- London Borough of Ealing Building Control: Site includes contact details for all L.A. building control offices within the M25; an introduction to the England & Wales building regulations; and details of L.B.Ealing building control services
- Anthony Sharpe Design: We provide full planning and building control services for your home extension including structural calculations.
- David Gibson Architects: Architects specialising in works to Listed Buildings and work in Conservation Areas
South & South East
- 4 Point Plans (Surrey and adjoining areas): No-fuss CAD-produced plans for planning and building control approval, with optional photo-realistic 3D rendered images.
- Bronbuild: Design and/or build service based in Hersham. Loft conversions and home extensions; high quality traditional carpentry and bespoke joinery a speciality.
- MacConvilles, Chartered Surveyors (Brighton): Construction consultants, building surveying services, project management, quantity surveying, planning supervisors and land surveying.
- PSF Structural Engineers (West Byfleet): Experienced Consulting Structural Engineer. Residential and commercial Projects undertaken
- R I D Struthers, Structural Engineer (Brighton): Quality structural designs that are cost effective, efficiently constructed, and tailored to the specific project.
- SureCalc (Hants): Chartered Building Engineers providing professional and reliable structural calculations principally using SuperBeam and EuroBeam software. Design calculations provided for domestic timber pitched & flat Roofs, timber floor joists and stair trimmers, steel and timber beams and bearings including steel connection and splice calculations, steel, timber and masonry columns, posts and piers and traditional strip and pad foundations for domestic alterations and extensions.
- Mike Hastings Building Design Service: Architectural Design Practice based in Downham Market, Norfolk, working throughout the eastern counties. Services offered include design work for new build, extensions, conversions and renovations, planning advice and planning appeals
South Midlands and Home Counties
- Porter Consulting and Management Services (PCMS) (Chinnor, Oxon): Architectural design and project management for residential customers, commercial businesses and public sector organisations such as schools and nurseries.
- McAndrew Associates Limited Chartered Building Control Surveyors (Aylesbury, Bucks): Architectural design and building regulations consultancy for all types of building work in South Midlands/Home Counties
- Turton Building Control: Approved Inspectors based in Nottinghamshire, providing Building Services nationwide.
- Bruce Boucher Consultancy: HVAC Consultants specialising in all environmental & ecological matters
Lancashire and the North West
- Homeplan Designs: Planning and design work throughout the North West
- The Kenefick Jones Partnership: Architectural and design services, structural calculations and SAP Ratings
- Alan Jones Chartered Surveyors: Surveying and design services throughout the North West. AutoCAD specialist services.
- William Sutherland, Architect: Architectural and related services within the boundaries of the Lake District National Park. Web site includes a beginners guide to CAD
- Lynic Industrial Designs Limited: Engineering and technical services in connection with industrial pipework systems and associated equipment for the oil, gas, petrochemical, chemical processing and power generation industries.
- Stockport Building Control: Information about the services provided by Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
- Kimberworth Consulting (Yeovil): Consulting Building Engineers, Chartered Building Surveyors, Planning Supervisors,Town Planning and Building Control Consultants, Architectural and Engineering Designers,Home Inspectors and Energy Assessors
- Ward Design: Ward Design is one of the largest architectural practices in Northern Ireland.".