Entering activation key data
You will only be able to run non-demo versions of SuperBeam, ProSteel and/or EuroBeam after entering your name, email address (where required), program serial number and program activation key.
The required details for the program(s) you have current update cover for will be emailed to you or will be printed on a label or mailer sent to you with disk copies. This data must be entered EXACTLY as printed. If the Email address entry says leave blank do not enter your email address even if you have one.
Key validity is shown by the last three characters YMM (A=2010 ... K=2020, L=2021, M=2022 ...). You need a key whose validity is the same or greater than the program release date.
Activation keys supplied to you are for your use only and must not be disclosed to any other person
If your activation key isn't accepted ...
... it's probably because of one of the following:
- We've generated a key against a company name and you've entered your own name or vice versa
- We have your company name as 'Limited' and you entered 'Ltd' or vice versa
- You've entered an email address other than the one we used to generate the key
- You've entered an email address when the key data sent to you says Email: Leave blank
- The key you've entered has expired: the last three digits, YMM, (Y: A=2010 ... K=2020, L=2021, M=2022 etc) indicate what releases the key will work on, so a key ending in L03 will be accepted by a March 2021 release, but not an April one. We send you a new key each year when you renew your update cover