Loading Google search bar - please wait
Release 4.50e, 20 Sept 2006
There is no SuperBeam 4.50d: 4.50e brings SuperBeam in line with ProSteel 5.30e
- Important fix relating to beams extending as cantilevers when dead and live loads are being entered separately: If a part UDL live load ends at R1 (i.e is on span only) or starts at R2 (i.e. is on cantilever only) the BM &SF figures for the part load conditions DL|DL+LL DL+LL|LL were incorrectly calculated. The all loads applied calculation was correct. This has been fixed.
- When you first entered the beam load edit table you could not enter a load type until you had moved to another cell and back - fixed
- Selecting either of the beam diagram options gave a range check error - fixed
- Loads could not be reordered in the Post edit dialog - fixed
Release 4.50c, 29 May 2006
- Bearing page elements were not properly realigned when dialog resized - fixed
- Moving items up and down using the Project Manager 'Move' buttons was s-l-o-w on larger projects - improved
- B/F on column edit dialog didn't work - fixed: note that you first have to press a load position button 'A', '1'-'4', to enable the B/F button.
- If the applied loads on a column generated a negative moment and you also entered a positive additional moment the signed values were added (i.e. the moment resulting from the applied loads was subtracted from the additional moment). The moment is now calculated by adding the absolute values of the two moments.
- Section name now shown on bearing page of beam edit dialog
- The steel column and timber post edit dialogs would not allow more than one character to be entered in the load description field if the previous field to be edited was the load type or description - fixed
Release 4.50b, 24 Feb 2006
- New bug in 4.50a that stopped non-integer bearing masonry strengths being entered has been fixed
- Invalid steel beam effective lengths can now be corrected - previously the same error message was endlessly repeated despite correcting the error
- In the beam load column the load column widths have been enlarged slightly with a corresponding reduction in the load position column widths.
Release 4.50a, 22 Feb 2006
- The total load has been added back to beam printouts (it was dropped some while ago)
- If you have selected separate dead and live load entry, the span and cantilever deflections for timber beams extended as cantilevers are now calculated with live loads applied to the span or cantilever only (i.e. worst case condition)
- You can now disable the web update facility if required: please contact us if you need to know how to do this.
- The total load is now shown on beam printouts
- B/F beam load did not copy the referenced beam description - fixed.