Loading Google search bar - please wait
Release 5.52k: 22 Sep 2015
Just one small fix in this release: File, Close option didn't work in 5.52j
Release 5.52j: 24 Aug 2015
- A new option, Misc, Steel Section Data, displays steel section data in tabular form.
- For flange plate splices in unrestrained beams, an additional check for connection stiffness has been added. See this forum thread and the program ReadMe file for more on this.
- A new preference, Default steel grade, has been added to the Config, User Setup dialog, Preferences page. This from user feedback following the change in 5.52i making S355 the default grade instead of S275. This new option lets you select whichever you think most appropriate.
Release 5.52i: 8 Jun 2015
- New steel beams and columns now default to steel grade S355
- The Catnic and Catnic/IG box lintel script pages have been updated so as to reference the current Catnic range - BSD100/BHD100/BHD100 instead of CN5/CN6.
- Some small changes have been made to connection drawings to reduce text overlaps.
Release 5.52h: 14 Mar 2015
- An additional preference has been added to the User Setup dialog, 'Invert bending moment diagram'. If you check this box positive bending moments are drawn below the x-axis
- When using ProSteel with a non English character set, saved projects could not be read back - change made to get round this problem.
Release 5.52g: 22 Dec 2014
- We have had a few reports of errors when printing to PDF. We have not been able to replicate these or identify a cause but have added additional error checking which should more closely identify where any problem is.
- In release 5.52e the Miscellaneous, Merge PDF files was inadvertently disabled - fixed
There is no 5.52f