Loading Google search bar - please wait
Release 5.52g: 22 Dec 2014
- A few users have experience errors when printing to PDF. We have not been able to replicate these or identify a cause but have added additional error checking which should more closely identify where any problem is.
- In release 5.52e the Miscellaneous, Merge PDF files was inadvertently disabled - fixed
There is no 5.52f
Release 5.52e: 17 Nov 2014
- PDF generation code has been changed so as to significantly reduce the generated PDF file size in most cases
- RTF export didn't export font colours (now added) or font sizes (all were set to the same as normal - fixed)
- Load diagram options dialog now has a separate tab for PDFs (note that the selected font size is not used: the size is determined at display/print time by by the diagram size)
- Range check error was triggered if selected printer not available - fixed
- Splice calculation could give 'section not found' error on renumbering - fixed
- The program 'Exit Y/N' dialog now adds a checkbox 'Don't ask again'.
Release 5.52c/d: 8/13 Aug 2014
- Beam and column load expressions can now be up to 24 characters long (was 20)
- If you select S275 as the steel grade and a hollow section for a beam or column, a warning message is now displayed suggesting that you change the steel grade to S355
- Bug fixed that stopped script beam notes being edited using script editor
- MadExcept error reporting stopped working a few months ago - fixed
- Minor cosmetic improvements
- 5.52d fixes a bug introduced into 5.52c - if you entered your own restraint positions for a steel beam in the edit dialog they were lost on pressing 'Apply'
Release 5.52b: 26 Jun 2014
- Fixes a bug introduced into 5.52a that stopped connection drawings being printed
Release 5.52a: 24 Jun 2014
- The code that prints the various diagrams (beam loads, beam BM/SF, column load positions, beam splices and connections) has been revised so as to (hopefully) overcome 'out of memory' errors reported by several users.
- The beam web bearing and buckling check lines have been revised for greater clarity.
- The program version/serial number watermark is now printed clear of the page heading - previously it could clash with text at the start of the last heading line.
- This release is built with Delphi XE6 - this is a technical change that does not affect end users
Release 5.51c: 8 Apr 2014
- A new option on the text page editor 'Link lines' joins and wordwraps consecutive non-tagged and non-ruler lines as has been the case for notes. See Miscellaneous, Latest Information page within program for full details.