We'd like to pretend that we wrote every last line of code within our programs. Alas, life's too short! The disclaimer screens on our programs state that code within them is used under licence from the copyright holders. To give credit where it's due, the names refer to the following products:
- ASPack Software - Executable compressor
- Embarcadero - Delphi, the development system used to write our applications
- Gnostice Information Technologies - eDoc PDF generation code
- JRsoftware - the Inno Setup installer program
- Overbyte - ICS Internet access components
- TMS Software - Numerous dialog components - data entry grids etc - and script processing
Thank you to you all!